This policy applies to the website : //xrmtandem.com/
Last updated: February 25, 2019
Respect for your privacy is of utmost importance to XRM Vision Inc., who is responsible for this website.
• The manner in which your personal information is collected and processed. Any information which may serve to identify you is to be considered as personal information. This includes, in particular, your first and last name, your age, your mailing address, your email address, your location or your IP address. “Personal Information” is also used synonymously with “personal data” as defined under Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
• What your rights are with respect to such information;
• Who is responsible for the processing of collected and processed personal information;
• To who such information is transmitted;
• Eventually, the website’s policy with respect to cookies.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
• Last name
• First name
• Mailing address
• Postal code
• Email address
• Professional title
• Organization, where applicable
• Telephone/fax number
The personal information we collect is retrieved through the methods described below, under sections “Forms and Methods of Collection” and following.
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the use of the following methods:
• Website registration form
• Order form
• Opinion poll
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
• Order follow-ups
• Promotional offers/information
• Website management
Your personal information is also collected through your interaction with our website. The information is collected by the following means:
• Information for promotional offers
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
• Website management
4. COOKIES AND LOG FILES
In addition, such consent is considered valid for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months. At the end of such period, we will once again ask for your consent to save cookies on your hard drive.
a) Description of cookies used by the website
The cookies primarily consist of the following information:
• IP address
• Operating system
• Visited webpages and queries
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following objectives:
• Improvement of the service and personalized welcome
• Creation of custom consumer profiles
• Order follow-ups
• Statistical studies
In addition, the website integrates social media buttons allowing you to share your activity on the website. Cookies from such social media networks are therefore likely to be stored on your computer when you use these features.
You may refuse the storing of cookies by configuring your Internet browser software accordingly.
In the event you decide to disable cookies, you can continue browsing the website. However, any dysfunction of the website caused by this operation cannot be considered of our making.
5. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information collected by the website is processed solely by us and is not shared with any third party.
6. PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION PERIOD
The person in charge of processing personal information will keep all personal information collected for a period of three (3) years in the computerized systems of the website and under reasonable conditions of security.
7. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website is hosted by: GoDaddy, whose head office is located at the following address:
Head office 14455 N. Hayden Rd., Ste. 226
Scottsdale, AZ 85260 USA
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 1-844-494-9065
The personal information we collect and process is transferred to the following country(ies): Canada
Such transfer of personal information outside the European Union is justified by the following reasons:
The personal information is hosted in North America since the company’s registered office is in Canada.
8. PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
a) The person responsible for processing personal information
The person responsible for processing personal information is : François Lamarche. He can be contacted by email at the following address: [email protected]
The person responsible for processing personal information is in charge of determining the purpose and means used to process personal information.
b) Obligations of the person responsible for processing personal information
The person responsible for processing personal information undertakes to protect the personal information collected, not to send it to third parties without you having been informed thereof and to comply with the purposes for which the information was collected.
In addition, the person responsible for processing personal information undertakes to notify you of any change or deletion of personal information, unless doing so results in disproportionate formalities, costs or procedures.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the person responsible for processing it undertakes to inform you thereof by any means.
9. RIGHT TO OPPOSE AND WITHDRAW
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal information by the website (“right to oppose”). You also have the right to request that your personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list (“right to withdraw”).
In order to oppose the processing of your personal information or to request the withdrawal of your personal information, you must carry out the following procedure:
The user must send an email request to [email protected] to the attention of the [data manager]
10. RIGHT TO ACCESS, MODIFY AND DELETE
You may access, update, modify or request the deletion of your personal information, by carrying out the following procedure:
If you have a personal space, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal space by carrying out the following procedure:
The user must send an email with the subject of his/her request to [email protected] to the attention of the [data manager]
11. GENERAL PRINCIPLES CONCERNING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
In accordance with Article 5 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the collection and processing of your personal information complies with the following principles:
• Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: your personal information may only be collected and processed with your consent. Whenever personal information is collected, it will be indicated that your personal information is collected and for which reasons your personal information is collected;
• Personal information minimization: only the personal information necessary for the proper execution of the objectives of the website are collected;
• Retention of personal information limited in time: the personal information is kept for a limited time which you are informed of;
• Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed personal information: the person responsible for processing personal information undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the personal information collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal information cannot occur unless it complies with at least one of the following conditions:
• You expressly consented to processing;
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract;
• Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
• Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person;
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of governmental authority;
• Processing is necessary for the legitimate purposes and private interests pursued by the person responsible for processing personal information or by a third party.
12. ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
In accordance with European Union regulations on the processing of personal information, you also possess the following rights.
In order for the person responsible for processing personal information to comply with your request, you are required to provide him/her with your first name, last name, email address and, if applicable, your account number, personal space number or member number.
The person responsible for processing personal information is required to respond to you within a maximum period of thirty (30) days.
a) Right to portability of personal information
You have the right to request the portability of your personal information, held by the website, to another site, by following the below procedure:
b) Right to not be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to not be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision has legal consequences on you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
c) Right to apply to a competent authority
If the person responsible for processing personal information decides not to respond to your request and you wish to dispute this decision or, if you believe that one of your rights listed herein has been violated, you have the right to refer the matter to any competent court.
The personal information we collect is kept in a secured environment. The individuals working for us are required to comply with the confidentiality requirements relating to your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
• Access management – authorized person
• Access management – concerned person
• Network monitoring software
• Automatic backup
• Creation of digital certificate
We undertake to maintain a high degree of confidentiality by incorporating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, since no mechanism provides absolute security, some risk always exists when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
14. PERSONAL INFORMATION OF MINORS UNDER REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with Article 8 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal information.
If you are a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal information can be collected and processed.
We reserve the right to verify, by any means, that you are over 15 years old, or that you have obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the website.
We reserve the right to amend it to ensure compliance with applicable law.
However, in the event of a substantial amendment to this policy, you will be notified as follows:
We undertake to comply with the legislative provisions set out under the:
Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector, CQLR c P-39.1; and/or
Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, SC 2000, c 5; and
General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).